General terms and conditions
Area of application and contractual partners
(1) These general terms and conditions apply to all offers of Café Libertad Kollektiv e.G. They are intended for application to the sale of movable objects to consumers (sale of consumer goods).
(2) The purchase contract is concluded with:
Café Libertad Kollektiv e.G.
Cooperatives' register Hamburg GnR 1019
Tel.: 040/20 90 68 92
Fax: 040/20 90 68 93
(hereafter referred to as seller)
Place of jurisdiction
If the buyer is not resident of the Federal Republic of Germany, the district court of Hamburg-Altona is non-exclusive jurisdiction. Exclusive places of jurisdiction, e.g. regarding judicial default action, remain unaffected.
Unless stated otherwise, all prices include legal value added tax.
Order transaction and conclusion of contracts
(1) Orders can be placed at our website http://www.cafe-libertad.de, by phone, fax or email.
(2) Presentation of products in the webshop pages does not constitute a legally binding offer, but an invitation to order. Products can be placed non-bindingly in the shopping cart by mouse-click. Products can be reviewed at and removed from the shopping cart at any time. A binding order of the products in the shopping cart is not placed before you choose the method of payment, enter your contact data and, finally, click the confirmation 'buy now'.
The purchase contract is concluded when we accept the order by sending an order confirmation per email immediately after receiving your order.
Methods of payment
Customers can pay (1) on account or (2) by direct debit. For direct debit, we grant a 2% discount.
(1) In case of payment on account, the amount is due within 14 days on Café Libertad Kollektiv's bank account.
(2) In case of direct debit, the amount is transferred from the customer's account automatically within seven days. If there are problems with the bank balance or incorrect bank details have been provided, the customer will be charged any additional bank fees.
Delivery and shipping
Generally, shipping costs depend on the weight of ordered roasted coffee.
(1) Within Germany, shipping costs of up to 10 kg roasted coffee amount to € 5,50 €.
(2) Within Germany, orders above 10 kg roasted coffee are free of shipping costs.
(3) Shipping costs to other countries within or without the EU can be found in our shipping costs list.
(1) We grant a 2% discount on direct debit.
(2) In case of a purchase of 10 kg roasted coffee or more, shipping via UPS is free of charge.
(3) In case of a purchase of 50 kg roasted coffee or more, a discount of 5% will be granted.
(4) In case of a purchase of 100 kg roasted coffee or more, a discount of 7,5% will be granted.
(5) In case of a purchase of 250 kg roasted coffee or more, a discount of 10% will be granted.
Discounts don't apply to books subject to legally fixed book prices (BuchPrG).
Reservation of property rights
The goods shall remain the property of Café Libertad Kollektiv e.G. until the purchase price has been paid in full.
Customer complaints and reshipments
Please check for completeness and faults immediately after receipt of the shipment. If there is cause for complaints, please give notice in writing or by phone within seven days of receipt of the products.
Furthermore, please get in touch before reshipping incorrectly delivered or faulty articles.
(1) The seller is liable in cases of deliberate acts or gross negligence on part of the seller, his representatives or agents as well as in cases of culpable conduct causing harm of life, body or health according to legal regulations. Otherwise, the seller is liable only according to the Product Liability Act, due to the culpable breach of substantial contract obligations or in cases of either intentional conduct on part of the seller or of accepted warranty for the quality of the delivered products. Claim for damages due to the culpable breach of substantial contractual obligations, however, is limited to direct losses foreseeable and typical for this type of contract, unless either of the cases mentioned in sentence 1 or 2 applies.
(2) Regulations of the previous paragraph (1) apply to all damage claims (compensation in addition to and in lieu of performance in particular) independent of legal foundation, particularly due to faults, violation of contractual obligations or unlawful acts. They also apply to claims to reimbursement of futile expenses.
(3) The previous regulations do not include a change in the burden of proof to the buyer's detriment.
Notice of cancellation
(1) Right of withdrawal
You can withdraw your order within 14 days of delivery without stating reasons.
You can send your withdrawal in writing (letter, telefax or email), by phone or by returning the articles. You can use the withdrawal form attached to your order confirmation, but this isn't mandatory.
Timely dispatch of the cancellation is sufficient for compliance with the cancellation period. Please send to:
Café Libertad Kollektiv eG
22769 Hamburg or
email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
(2) Consequences of withdrawal
If the contract is cancelled, we are obliged to return all received payments, including shipping costs (with the exception of additional costs due to choosing other types of shipping than low-cost standard shipping suggested by us), immediately and not later than 14 days upon receipt of the withdrawal. For reimbursement, we will use the same form of payment applied to the original transaction unless explicitly agreed otherwise. On no account will additional costs arise. We are entitled to refuse reimbursement before receipt of the articles or evidence of reshipment is presented, whichever may happen first.
The articles have to be returned immediately, in any case not later than 14 days after noticing us of your withdrawal. This deadline is met if the articles are shipped before the expiry of 14 days. Insofar you are executing your right of withdrawal, you have to bear the expenses of reshipment.
Our customers only have to bear any loss in the articles' value if this loss is due to handling other than necessary to check quality, characteristics and functionality.
Protection of minors
According to the Youth Protection Act, we deliver alcohol only to persons aged 18 years or above.
Please note our detailed privacy statement
As of 18 January 2018