1) Name and contact data of the person responsible for data processing and company data protection supervisor
This data protection information applies to data processing by:
Café Libertad Kollektiv eG, Stresemannstraße 268, 22769 Hamburg
Phone: +49 40 20906892
Fax: +49 40 20906893
Company data protection supervisor: Melanie Scheller
Address of data protection supervisor: Café Libertad Kollektiv eG, Stresemannstraße 268, 22769 Hamburg, Phone: +49 40 20906891
2) Collection and storage of personal data, type and purpose of this data's use
a) At the website
By visiting our website www.cafe-libertad.de the browser installed on your computer is sending information to our website's server automatically. This information is stored temporarily in a so-called logfile. The following information is collected without your contribution and stored until deletion:
• date and time of access,
• IP-Address of the calling computer,
• name and URL of the viewed file,
• source website of access (Referrer-URL),
• browser and, if applicable, operating system of your computer and name of your provider.
We are processing the data mentioned above for the following purposes:
• ensuring comfortable use of our website,
• evaluation of system security and stability and
• other administrative purposes.
The legal foundation for data processing is Art. 6 Abs. 1 S.1 lit. a. and b. DSGVO. Our legitimate interest is due to the purposes of data collection described above. We will not, in any case, use the data collected to draw conclusions regarding your person. Furthermore, our website is using cookies. Further information is provided in par. 4 and 5 of this privacy statement.
b) Subscribing to our newsletter
If you have explicitly expressed your consent referring to Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. lit. a. DSGVO, we will use your email address to send our newsletter regularly. To receive the newsletter, the email address is sufficient. Cancellation is possible at any time, for instance using the link at the end of the newsletter. You can also send your cancellation to firstname.lastname@example.org per email.
c) Using our contact form
If there are any questions, we are providing the opportunity to contact us using the contact form on the website. You have to state your email address, otherwise, we don't know the sender of the enquiry and can't answer. Further information on your part is voluntary. Data processing for contact purposes refer to Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. a. DSGVO based on your voluntary agreement. The data collected from the contact form are deleted after your enquiry is answered.
If there are questions regarding your order or reminders for your invoice, we will contact you using your contact data. Your order will be transferred into a stationary accounting system producing invoices and bills of delivery according to your data. In our packaging sector, your delivery is prepared for shipment using your data. Your address and if applicable phone number will be transmitted to the shipping company (DHL, UPS) for delivery. Bank data are transferred into Lexware following your order. All data are subject to different periods of storage. All tax-relevant data will be stored for ten years.
e) Members of the cooperative
Name and address are entered into the membership list, to invite to coop assemblies and to distribute information on the coop. Membership list data will not be deleted (§30 Abs. 2 2 S. 1 Nr. § GenG).
3) Data Transmission
Personal data are not forwarded to third parties unless there is a legal obligation or necessity regarding order processing and delivery. We only transmit data to third parties if:
• you have agreed according to Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. a. and/or b. DSGVO to fulfil contractual obligations and/or to execute pre-contractual measures and there is no reason to assume that an overriding and legitimate interest in non-disclosure exists,
• in cases of legal obligations according to Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. c DSGVO , and
• to the extent permitted by law and necessary for the settlement of contractual terms and conditions according to Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. b DSGVO.
Our website is using cookies. Cookies are small files your browser is generating automatically and your device (notebook, tablet, phone or other) is saving if you visit our website. Cookies don't do any harm to your device, don't contain viruses, trojans or other malware. Information specifically connected with your device is saved in the cookie. This, however, does not permit immediate access to your identity.
Application of cookies is streamlining your visit to our website, for instance by using so-called session cookies noticing which of our pages you have already visited. These are deleted automatically when your visit is concluded. Furthermore, temporary cookies saved on your device for a fixed period are optimising user-friendliness. If you are re-visiting our site to make use of our services again, your previous visit is recognised automatically and previous inputs and settings don't have to be entered again.
On the other hand, cookies are statistically recording and evaluating website use to optimise our services (see paragraph 5). These cookies enable us to recognise repeated website visits and are deleted automatically after a fixed period of time. The data processed by cookies are required to safeguard our own as well as third parties' legitimate interests regarding the purposes mentioned above, according to Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. b. DSGVO.
Most browsers are accepting cookies automatically. However, you can adjust your browser to prevent saving of cookies on your computer or to show a notice before new cookies are generated. Total deactivation of cookies can interfere with using all features of our website.
We have embedded YouTube videos into our online performance which are saved on http://www.YouTube.com and can be replayed from our website. These are embedded in 'extended privacy mode', i.e. no personal user data are transmitted to YouTube if you are not playing the video. Only if the video is played, the data mentioned in paragraph 2 are transmitted. We do not have any influence on this data transmission.
When playing the video, YouTube will receive information regarding your visit to the respective sub-site of our website. Additionally, the data mentioned in 2a) of this statement are transmitted. This will occur independently of YouTube providing a user account for your login. If you are logged in at Google, your data is directly allocated to your account. If you don't approve of this allocation to your user profile, you have to log out before the button is activated. YouTube is saving your data as a user profile and is using it for purposes of marketing, market research and/or tailoring of demand-driven website design. This evaluation is applied specifically to generate consumer-oriented marketing and to notify other social network users of your activities on our website. You are entitled to object to the generation of this user profile, this objection has to be directed at YouTube directly. Further information regarding the purpose and extent of data collection and processing is available in Google's privacy statement. Additional information on your rights and settings options to protect your privacy can be found there as well: https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy.
6) Use of Matomo
This website is using Matomo (formerly Piwik), an open source software for statistic evaluation of visitors' access. Matomo is using cookies, text files saved to your computer enabling us to analyse your visit to our website. The information generated by the cookie regarding your usage of our internet service is saved on a server in Germany. Your IP address is anonymised immediately after processing and before saving. You can prevent the installation of cookies by changing your browser software's settings. Please note that this can interfere with having all features of this website at your disposal.
It is up to you whether your browser is saving a definite web analysis cookie allowing the website operator to collect and to analyse various statistical data.
7) Rights of the persons affected
You have got the right:
• to have access to your personal data processed by us according to Art. 15 DSGVO. In particular, you are entitled to information on the purpose of processing, the type of personal data, the type of recipient your data have been or are disclosed to, the projected period of storage, the existence of your right to rectification, erasure and limitation of processing, the existence of your right of objection and appeal, the data's origin if not collected by us, and the existence of an automatised decision finding process including profiling and if applicable significant information on details thereof;
• to demand the immediate rectification of inaccurate data and the integration of personal data saved by us according to Art. 16 DSGVO;
• to demand the erasure of your personal data saved by us according to Art. 17 DSGVO unless the data processing is required to exercise the right of freedom of speech and information, to fulfil legal obligations, to exercise or defend legal claims;
• to demand limitation of processing of your personal data according to Art. 18 DSGVO insofar as the data's accuracy is contested and you refuse the erasure of the data despite their procession being illegal and we don't require the data any more while they are required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims in court or you have filed an objection against the data processing according to Art. 21 DSGVO;
• to have access to your personal data provided to us in a structured, customary and machine-readable format or to demand the transmission to another party responsible according to Art. 20 DSGVO;
• at any time to withdraw a consent once given to collect, process and use your personal data according to Art. 7 Abs. 3 DSGVO. Any data processing based on this consent must not be continued in the future and
• to complain to a regulatory authority according to Art. 77 DSGVO. Generally, you can approach your local regulatory authority or the one responsible for our company.
7) Right of objection
Insofar your personal data are processed due to legitimate interests according to Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lt. F DSGVO, you are entitled to file an objection according to Art. 21 DSGVO if there are reasons due to your special situation or you are objecting to direct marketing. In the case of the latter, there is a general right of objection which will be exercised without giving special circumstances. If you like to exercise your right of withdrawal or objection, an email to email@example.com will be sufficient.
8) Data security
On our website, we are using the SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption. You can recognise the status of encryption of any site of our online presence by the depiction of the key or lock symbol in the status bar at the bottom of your browser. However, we are using adequate technical and organisational safety measures to protect your data from random or deliberate manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction or unauthorised access by third parties. Our safety measures are upgraded constantly corresponding to technological development.
This privacy statement is currently valid, as of Mai 2018.
Contacting the data protection supervisory authority:
You are entitled to information on the use of your personal data, like rectification, erasure or limitation of processing (if no legal regulation applies). In addition, you have got the right to complain to a supervisory authority:
Freie und Hansestadt Hamburg, Der Beauftragte für Datenschutz und Informationsfreiheit, Herr Professor Dr. Johannes Caspar, Klosterwall 6 (Block C), 20095 Hamburg, phone: 0049-(0)40-42854 4040, fax: 0049-(0)40-42854 4000, email: firstname.lastname@example.org